Flat bed trucks allow for the fast and easy loading of oversized equipment, and other large items or freight. Flat bed trucks are essential in the industries of construction, farming, landscaping, and product delivery. Flat bed trucks can transport the large machinery and odd sized loads that enclosed trucks cannot accommodate. Need to pull a gooseneck trailer? Meyer has the any gooseneck hauler beds to fit your exact needs.
To serve the needs of all industries and applications, Meyer Truck stocks both steel and aluminum beds of all lengths. Aluminum truck beds provide a combination of lightweight versatility, rugged construction, while steel provides the ultimate in strength. As Southern Indiana’s source for flat bed trucks, we carry a broad range of selections, with something to suit virtually every application and need.
Meyer can also help add any flat bed accessory to help make your equipment more useful for all applications. Need dumping capabilities? We can help add a hoist to almost any flat bed. Tie down equipment and tool boxes can help your flat bed reach if full potential. Our group of sales experts can also help find stationary or fold down sides to help make your flat bed truck more versatile for different applications.
We represent only the best flat bed truck manufacturers including Knapheide, CM, and Hillsboro.
Knapheide Flat Bed Trucks –- The Nation's Premiere Producer
- 161 years in business
- Dedicated to meeting customer expectations
- Producer of platform/stake truck bodies
- Producer of steel service truck bodies
CM Truck Flat Bed Trucks -– Known for Versatility, Durability, Style and Strength
- Five different models loaded with standard features or custom models
- Powder coat finish promotes gloss retention & longevity
- Cross members & frame rails made of channel, not as rust prone as tubing
- Styles & designs inspired by the ever-emerging auto industry
Hillsboro Flat Bed Trucks –- The Nation'’s Premiere Producer
- A variety of configurations to meet any hauling need
- Designed for quick and easy transformation
- Limited two-year warranty
- A wide array of standard features and options
Trust Meyer for the best selection and dependable service. Call us toll-free in Evansville or Jasper or contact our sales staff.