Bed liner helps secure your cargo, defend against rust, create a quiet ride, and protect your truck from every dent and ding it will encounter in its life. Bed liner is a simple way to protect your investment, extend the life of your truck, and add resale value.
Meyer Truck Equipment is proud to offer two types of bed liner: spray-on and drop-in.
Read on to discover more about our bed liner options.
Need help deciding? Our truck experts are always on hand to help.
Meyer Truck Equipment offers permanent protective coatings from Bullet Liner® for the ultimate in all-weather protection. Bullet Liner is the highest quality coating on the market today. Lab-tested and proven to withstand the harshest conditions, Bullet Liner makes sure your truck is ready to take on any job in any climate.
Since spray-on liners adhere and conform to every contour, you can know that your truck will be sealed to combat against water, rust, chemicals and corrosion.
We can spray just about anything, including:
- Truck beds
- Service body beds
- Van interiors
- Wood or metal trailers
- Fender flares
- Nerf bars
- Rocker panels
- Tool boxes…and more!
Spray-on liners are even ideal for rough conditions at home, in commercial applications, and in industrial needs – it’s even great for boating applications!
A lifetime warranty guarantees your spray-on liner will not flake, bubble or crack for the life of your vehicle.
Our Spray-On Liner Process
- The surface is wiped clean with a degreasing solution.
- All areas are masked off and special wire trim tape is applied at the edges of any surface that is not to be sprayed.
- The exposed surface is scuffed to allow for proper adhesion, then wiped down a second time.
- A polyurea elastomer made of two chemical components is sprayed evenly to the surface, ensuring the appropriate thickness. When these chemicals are mixed together, they form a union-free membrane that is capable of withstanding shocks and scratches.
- The truck is unmasked, the product cures, and your new spray-on liner is ready for action!
Additional details can be found on our Bullet Liner dealer website.
Meyer Truck Equipment offers Rugged Liner – the #1 selling aftermarket drop-in bed liner. Custom molded to fit per manufacturer’s specifications, Rugged Liner’s truck bed liners fix perfectly to your truck.
Rugged liner bed liners are made of durable, high density polyethylene and feature tough, patented front corners and side walls. The ribbed design protects your truck bed from dents. Your bed liner installs in minutes and ensures “drop-in–drive-on” protection.
Visit one of our 3 locations, or contact our sales staff for more information.