A truck’s OEM suspension design enables safe hauling, towing, and handling. That all changes once a truck is fully loaded. Weight can shift to the rear of the truck, which moves headlight direction upward and bottoms out the rear suspension. Steering may also become lighter and braking less dependable. The addition of an airbag or an air spring can restabilize the vehicle while towing by adding support for the load, allowing for better overall control of the vehicle.
Meyer Truck is your source for air bags and load leveling solutions for light-to-medium duty vehicles.
The ‘suspension specialists’, Air Lift® has been developing dependable air spring suspension products since 1949. Air Lift leads the industry in no-drill applications – kits that simply bolt onto the vehicle’s frame, speeding the installation process.
Air Spring Kits
- LoadLifter Air Springs
- Ride Control Air Springs
- Air Lift Air Springs
- SlamAir Air Springs
- Wireless Systems
- Automatic Systems
- Analog Systems
Visit our Air Compressors page for further details on air compressor systems.
Designed and assembled in the USA, Firestone air spring systems are developed to maximize safe load carrying capacity, stability, and overall ride quality.
- Ride-Rite Kits – air helper springs (also known as air bags) can be installed on most light trucks, chassis cabs, motorhomes, RVs, SUVs and vans
- RED Label Kits – our toughest line of light-duty aftermarket air springs, made with commercial grade materials and can level up to 7,500 pounds
- All-In-One Kits – bundle a Ride-Rite air spring kit with a wireless or analog air compressor system for maximum performance and convenience
- Coil-Rite Air Springs – fit inside existing coil springs to level your vehicle, assisting with more effective braking and handling, even under adverse conditions
- Air Accessories – adjust air springs to accommodate different loads and road conditions from both inside and outside of the vehicle
SES kits are engineered to keep the vehicle level at all times and prevent roll and sway. The Aeon® rubber springs found in a Timbren SES kit have a progressive spring rate to guarantee a smooth, comfortable ride at all times.
- Better Ride Quality
- Added Stability
- Easy Installation
- Zero Maintenance
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
SumoSprings® are a patented suspension product engineered to improve load carrying ability, stabilize sway, and optimize overall driver control and ride comfort.
- Maintenance free
- Do not leak air
- Do not require airlines or compressors
SumoSprings are available in a variety of heights, diameters and densities to support multiple front and rear applications. They are made from proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane providing a smooth and progressive spring rate.
Which Is Right for You?
With so many load leveling options, we want to be sure you choose the right one for your truck. Come visit us at one of our 3 locations, or contact our sales staff for details on the equipment on this page.