Meyer Truck Equipment is a dealer of Venco Hoists.
Since 1981, Venco has been providing scissors hoists for commercial and industrial uses. Our rugged hoists are highly regarded in the industry and represent an excellent value. Hoists are offered for pickup truck, conversion/dump body, and trailer hoist applications.
For standard cab and chassis with platform and dump bodies. Unitized, quick-mount rear hinge assembly. Includes all hoses, fittings, wiring, and controls required for installation.
Come visit us at one of our 3 locations, or contact our sales staff for details on the equipment on this page.
Venco Universal Subframe
We made it fit so you don’t have to!
Our new and improved subframe was designed to fit contemporary chassis cabs without modification, and with a variety of features that will save installation time and money.
- Perfectly sized for a 60″ CA chassis with easy bolt-on extensions for 84″
- Extensions also available for 108″ and 120″ chassis
- Hoist body prop, rear-hinge, fully assembled in subframe
- Rocker-style hinges accommodate structural or trapezoidal body
- Integrated bolt-on power unit mounting bracket and front crossmember
- Easy bolt-on hoist attachment in 45- or 50- degree dumping
- Adaptable body guides accommodate longitudinal or trapezoidal body
- Shear plate mounting kits with matching Ford Super Duty hole patterns
- Urea tank filler knock-outs
- Subframe rail height 4″
- Sized for 60″ CA Chassis
- Easy bolt-on extension for 84″, 108″ and 120″ CA’s
- 45- or 50- degree dumping positions
- 7″ – 9.75″ subframe mounting height